Post-Divorce Transition Assistance
Your divorce is final! You have your divorce settlement… now what?
Getting the settlement finalized is a big step! Implementing that settlement and designing your new life is the next stage. As your Divorce Financial Specialist, CDFA®, I can help guide and ensure that ALL the terms of your financial settlement agreement are completed and create a financial plan as needed for your new life.
Now it is time, let us help you execute all the division of assets and renaming as set in your financial settlement divorce agreement. As your Divorce Financial Specialist, CDFA® I can help guide and ensure that ALL the terms of your financial settlement agreement are completed.
Our service was built on the sincere desire to help clients make critical decisions as they navigate the transitions into the various stages of their lives.
• Do you need to consolidate accounts?
• Have you reviewed your bank accounts?
• Updated or obtained a new will/Trust?
• Have you reviewed all beneficiary and needed changes?
• Do you understand your portion of any investment portfolio? It can be very overwhelming!
• If the divorce decree says you get half of his IRA, how do you make that happen?
• Was the QDRO solved and recorded to divide a pension, who does that and where do you go for that?
• Splitting IRAs or other investment accounts?
• Having a QDRO written up to divide employer-based retirement plans
• Reviewing your estate plan and current beneficiaries.
• Creating a budget for your new single life inclusive of a savings plan
• Reassess your goals and determine some new strategies to achieve them
As a Financial Planner since 1999 and Certified Divorce Financial Planner® with years of experience, in various financial-related areas, Betty Azmoon and her team from Griffin Divorce Consulting, are equipped to help you manage your financial life post-divorce to ensure that your financial plan has the best chance of success.
Betty is a full-service financial advisor at Griffin Financial, LLC. Make sure that you have a clear vision for your new life post-divorce.
• Financial Planning & Consulting.
• Retirement Planning
• Tax and Insurance Planning
• Investment Planning
We want to be your financial partner for the long term and for every transition yet to come in your life. We are here to empower you to make life awesome!